LoCo Team Project laucnhpad team populated.

Efrain efrain at ubuntu.org.ve
Sat Jun 13 03:26:52 BST 2009

I forgot to mention that individual members of the team do not need to
apply. They are indirect members of the team. ~locoteams is intended
to be for LoCo teams only, as it will serve data to the LoCo
Directory. Do not apply as a launchpad user. Teams Only.

if you want to express your LoCo advocacy, please consider joining...
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-loco-enthusiasts.

Thanks again

En Avant...