New Team Contact in Ubuntu Honduras

Fabian Rodriguez magicfab at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 11 05:37:18 BST 2009

> Diego Turcios wrote:
> > Hi to everyone.
> > I am the new Team Contact Leader in Ubuntu Honduras. Elvira Martinez
> couldn't continue because personal problems. But she will continue
> helping in the team

Hey Diego, congratulations!

Elvira is a personal friend who moved to Honduras and she was
instrumental in finding the perfect LoCo leader to continue her
excellent work in re-starting the community there. Diego has been great
and although the team literally started from scratch a few months ago,
its on its way to become official soon.

There is a lot of activity in the region, and a lot of people will meet
at the Encuentro Centroamericano de Software Libre, where Diego will
also be representing Ubuntu-HN :)

Cheers to all!!!

--
Fabián Rodríguez, FSF #3877