Did anyone else get a subscription from....

vid vid at svaksha.com
Thu Jun 4 07:13:12 BST 2009

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 21:27, Bret Fledderjohn<freelancer317 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I got a weird subscription notification for the US-Pennsylvania LoCo list...
> newman at newman.archiveorange.com.  No name was entered.
[.....]
> like results.  Hoping that it isn't data collection for spammers.

Not the first mass sub by a spammer. Earlier too there was a id
harvester who subscribed themselves to all the Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora
and RH lists.
This one is out of the UW list atm, and added to the discard filter
for good measure. Adding a specific id to the ban subscription list
might prevent them from re-subscribing again.

--
thanks
|| vid || http://www.svaksha.com ||