Ubuntu LoCo Team Lists?

Michael S. Mason midnitemac at me.com
Wed Jul 29 23:05:41 BST 2009

Good Day, Mr. Bussett (Sorry, I had a typo on your last name. Stupid
me!)

Thank you for your timely reply, I understand that you are very busy
person. But, when may we get together to speak further? I am free this
evening and I have my 'Burbank LUG' meeting tomorrow evening. I'll try
to connect with you soon on your IRC Channel.

Thanks a million!

Michael