A way to promote all events

Leandro Gómez leo.telsen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 17:49:48 BST 2009

2009/7/6 Santiago Zarate <santiago-ve at ubuntu.com>

> This idea is excelent!

Hi all,

> Months ago, i was speaking with the guys from nicaragua, one fo them
> told me about an idea they had (very similar to freenode's), they
> actually only book events from .ni and central-america if i'm not
> mistaken, but also, they're open to put in events from other countries...
>
> http://linuxtour.org/

That´s correct. As Santiago says, we want to internationalize linuxtour.org.
As a first step, we´re going to include information from the Central and
Latin American communities, but we´re open to any collaboration with other
communities/countries as well.

The idea is to have a centralized site with information about events, and
resources that will help the communities organize the events (tutorials,
FAQs, info about speakers, presentations available for download, templates
and other artwork, etc.)