Honduras Local Team

Elvira Martínez elvira.martinez38 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 21:20:38 GMT 2009

I would love to meet you and share ideas for the hn Loco Team. I'm a lover
of Ubuntu but I don't have too much experience. Although I want to learn
about it and help the hn community. The person who motivates me is Fabián
Rodríguez, an old friend from school, he works in Canonical Canada and he
had been guiding me in this Ubuntu world.
I live in San Pedro Sula and as far as I can see, the event will be in
Tegucigalpa.  I don't think I will be able to be there by the 20th. Anyhow I
would be expecting any news or comments where i can help for the hn
community.

Elvira Martìnez <elvira.martinez38 at gmail.com>