Honduras Local Team

Fabian Rodriguez magicfab at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 19 11:27:38 GMT 2009

Diego Turcios wrote:

> Hello to everyone
> Long time ago I want to be part of an Ubuntu Local-Team, here at my
> country there is none.
> Searching on the ubuntu LocoTeam List https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamList
> I find this
>
> Honduras
>

> CesariusCésarPalma <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CesariusC%C3%A9sarPalma>
>

> HondurasTeam <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HondurasTeam>
>

> #ubuntu-hn
>

> Soon
>

> Soon
>

> Soon
>
> I have write thounsands of emails to Cesar Palma, but he never answers
> back, also I have been complete days on the canal of the  irc. Trying
> to see if can meet somebody, but still nothing. Really I do not know
> waht to do.

Hi Diego,

Elvira Martínez started the Honduras team on Launchpad :
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-hn/+members

She lives in Honduras and she's just getting started with Ubuntu. As you
can see I am also an admin of the team. I am helping out setting up the
basic resources. After a few months not hearing back from César either,
I think it's safe to assume he's MIA.

I am often on the IRC channel weekdays, daytime (EST), if you come
around please do ping me, or at least stay a few minutes otherwise you
won't get any attention as not many people even know about it.

We need all the help we can get. I'll update the LoCo teams list,
meanwhile you can join the list and tell us how you can help or what
help you need: