Sarcasm and making fun of other projects in loco team lists

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 08:08:59 GMT 2009

Hey, the spirit of any community is to live and let live. I agree to
the fact that new comers to the LoCo Teams may have a problem with
recognizing their peers especially having a teenage crisis going on
;o) But sometimes we find members working on various operating systems
due to passion and work requirements. Advocacy is about creating
awareness of the best options available and proving them better and
healthy discussions and debates always heal alot. Its only a matter of
time that such members realize that the community is not one person's
ownership but is for everyone to participate in irrespective of their
implicit or explicit understandings of technology and its usage.

My recommendations is to always give members sometime to realize these
issues and time is a healer. One bad apple does hurt the community but
the community's spirit is what makes the soreness go away.

Be as open and inclusive as possible is the right process for a
healthy activity.

--

Regards.