Ubuntu-cy reacts to laptop funding pre-installed with Vista for high school students

Jan Husar jan.husar at skosi.org
Sun Jan 11 14:58:05 GMT 2009

Hello,

I can try to force them to answer via the pernament representation in Brussels,

I do that next week, please forward me the names who are responsible for
that decision, e.g. directors, attachees,

deal here is following,

what money is going to be spend on this "funding",
for sure it's tax payers money, but is it CY? EU?
this we need to find out, and we need to push the problem
that they are preferably selecting a vendor and thus
the competition rules should apply here...

In such cases you can even go to court with your government, over
not following public procurement rules and competition rules by favoring
one vendor

--