Can I be a loco contact?

Admin of Mindblowingidea.com admin at mindblowingidea.com
Sat Jan 10 07:39:19 GMT 2009

get me out of this list please. Thanks.

This Email communication is confidential. Anyone reading, reviewing, re-transmitting, disseminating or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance for, by, or upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entities to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender or appropriate party and delete the material from any computer on which this message was received.  Although reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure viruses or other computer threats are not present in this message, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the message or attachment(s) are clean. Conversely, the sender may refuse acknowledgment or acceptance of replies for any reasons including and extending beyond virus content, malicious email attacks, or other
 reasons.