Can I be a loco contact?

JiHui Choi jihui.choi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 09:30:01 GMT 2009

Hello, all.

I'm a manager of ubuntu korean users community.
http://ubuntu.or.kr

In fact, I'm not a lead. But I'd like to be a loco contact.
- active? : Yes, I am. I manage ubuntu korean forum for a year.
http://ubuntu.or.kr
  and I'm participating some part of ubuntu via launchpad. and I have
a ppa for our users. https://launchpad.net/~like-a-dust/

- mailing-lists? : I subscribe ubuntu-ko, ubuntu-announce, ubuntu-news

- acting? : translation, managing forum, organazing some meeting or
seminars. http://www.ubuntu.or.kr/viewtopic.php?p=632
http://ubuntu.or.kr/viewtopic.php?p=4781

- Ubuntu Member? : Yes, I'm an ubuntero. see https://launchpad.net/~like-a-dust/

and korean loco team aleady has a contact, chabrother
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/chabrothers
But I want to be another contact. Can I be? If you need any check
about me, please ask chabrother. He'll give a guaranty of me.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
JiHui Choi