LoCo Wiki Page

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 15 23:00:30 GMT 2009

Hey Everyone,

I just went and added a sidebar on the front page of
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeams - it lists the common resources that
someone needs to use to get involved in the community. If anyone else
has any useful suggestions for what should go in the sidebar, feel free
to add it.

The front page is pretty terse and uninspiring. I am thinking it could
be far more interesting if it talked about some of the fun and exciting
things people do at LoCo teams, the size of our community and maybe
included some photos. If anyone wants to add some content, do go ahead.

     Jono

--
Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager