LoCo Docs Day - 12th Feb 2009

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 20:19:20 GMT 2009

On Tue, 2009-02-03 at 14:02 -0500, Jan Husar wrote:
> Hi Jono,
>
> would be good to announce it in advance, not in 10days
>
> I thought you are a manager, doesn't seems so

Passive aggressive much Mr Husar? 10 days isn't much time for a physical
meet up event, but this is an online event involving existing members
who are all bound into mailing lists. If people can spare the time, then
they'll help out, if not, doesn't matter.

I throw my support behind this one day event, I'll invite my members to
edit a single page in the wiki. And see how many come forward, they'll
be asked to join the #ubuntu-locos irc channel.

Regards, Martin