ShipIt Requests For LoCo Team Events

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Thu Dec 17 11:55:43 GMT 2009

2009/12/17 Laura Czajkowski <laura at lczajkowski.com>:
> To encourage people who've never had a cd before they would get preference
> as if you're using Ubuntu you're more than likely be able to burn a cd.
> It’s not feasible to sustain sending 100’s of cd’s.  There is of course the
> option  to recive the Pack B for Non-Approved Loco Teams contain
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAtConferences

It does kind of make a mockery of the whole idea of approving LoCo
teams if an unapproved one can get a bunch of CDs - and still have 130
left over - and still order another 200. I can't help but think it's a
little unfair on those teams which the Community Council and LoCo
Council have approved over the years.

Cheers,
Al.