LoCo Directory

Michael Lustfield mtecknology at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 14 22:31:23 GMT 2009

Ya, we're working on this but there's a lot going on that's been
keeping it from happening. Hopefully with the static XML being output
and some time to finish developing specs and some eager developers we
can really get this moving.

There are new technologies that will go into play here so the time
frame is very open. However, one of our newer devs seems very eager and
he seems to enjoy picking up new and challenging tasks.