Ubuntu Honduras Team at BarCamp

Diego Turcios diegoturcios at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 7 03:42:29 GMT 2009

Hi everyone
Just informing that some members(including myself) we did an Ubuntu presentation at BarCamp2.0 on a local University of town. It was a nice experience, for presents. We gave out some stickers, and pens.
If you want to know more about the event http://ubuntu-honduras.org/node/9 you can see it on our web page. It is on spanish but there are some pictures, and there is no need to speak spanish to understand the pictures ;)

Thats all from Honduras :D