Help promoting UDW, Web Button.

Efrain Valles effie-jayx at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 18 12:43:59 BST 2009

This is awesome work. I guess we could make variants reflecting the
other logos of other protects involved, like kubuntu, launchpad,
bazaar.

The work done is great. And I will begin using it.

Send our gratitude to nicaragua's graphic design guru.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Efrain Valles
https://launchpad.net/~effie-jayx
Ubuntu LoCo Council Member
Ubuntu Membership Board of the Americas Member
Vento Developer
https://launchpad.net/vento