Help promoting UDW, Web Button.

Adolfo Fitoria adolfo.fitoria at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 05:36:39 BST 2009

2009/8/17 Efrain Valles <effie-jayx en ubuntu.com>:
> Dear all,
>
> A fruit of discussions we have had on hot to promote events in the
> Ubuntu Community, one of the things that came about was to share
> information on events all across the community.
>
> Ubuntu Developer Week offers a unique oportunity to begin sharing ideas
> on mpromoting and later refine how we promote these kinds of events
> throught the whole Ubuntu community and the FOSS world.
>
> One thing that we can try is making web buttons to have on our blogs,
> LoCo team Websites. also small logos to share on social networks for
> Ubuntu Developer Week.
>
> I would go ahead and make one button for UDW, but I am just terrible at
> Graphic Design. If you or someone in your team can help please point
> them to this email.
>
> This is also a great opotrunity to push up the great community platform
> provided by spreadubuntu. share your finished content on the site.
>
> An example of a button
>
> http://fosdem.org/2010/promo/going-to
>
> Thanks

Hi Efrain.

Byron Corrales, our desing guru in Ubuntu Nicaragua,  made this
buttons[1] check them out.

[1] Previews: http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs46/i/2009/229/1/4/boton_ubuntu_developer_week_by_byroncorrales.png
Download svg: http://www.deviantart.com/download/133789494/boton_ubuntu_developer_week_by_byroncorrales.gz
Deviantart link:
http://byroncorrales.deviantart.com/art/boton-ubuntu-developer-week-133789494

This work is licensed in Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License.

--
Adolfo Fitoria
http://fitoria.net