Help promoting UDW, Web Button.

Efrain Valles effie-jayx at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 17 16:52:55 BST 2009

Dear all,

A fruit of discussions we have had on hot to promote events in the
Ubuntu Community, one of the things that came about was to share
information on events all across the community.

Ubuntu Developer Week offers a unique oportunity to begin sharing ideas
on mpromoting and later refine how we promote these kinds of events
throught the whole Ubuntu community and the FOSS world.

One thing that we can try is making web buttons to have on our blogs,
LoCo team Websites. also small logos to share on social networks for
Ubuntu Developer Week.

I would go ahead and make one button for UDW, but I am just terrible at
Graphic Design. If you or someone in your team can help please point
them to this email.

This is also a great opotrunity to push up the great community platform
provided by spreadubuntu. share your finished content on the site.

An example of a button

http://fosdem.org/2010/promo/going-to

Thanks