Ubuntu Gaming Team

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 24 13:44:18 BST 2009

Could a solution be to simply link to Debian/Ubuntu games team for
packaging? It may have caused a tiny bit of confusion with the announcement,
but i really don't foresee any other confusion. If it becomes a problem then
it'll definitely be worth changing, but i don't think it will be.

thanks,
.danny