Pennsylvania Release Parties (Philadelphia and Pittsburgh)

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 22 23:48:09 BST 2009

The Pennsylvania Team is happy to announce that we have two release
parties planned this time around:

PITTSBURGH:

    Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009

    Time: 7:00 PM

    Location: Fox & Hound

    The Fox and Hound knows about the party.
    Ask where the Ubuntu party is if you can’t find it.
    Check out the wiki for more details:

        https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/EventsTeam/PittsburghJauntyRelease

PHILADELPHIA