Announcement:Honduras Jaunty Release Party‏ & FLISOL

Diego Turcios diegoturcios at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 19:17:17 BST 2009

Sorry fot that I was reading the Italing email and I send a forward upps.
Today is not my day :S

Hi
I am announcing we are organizing a Jaunty Release Party in San Pedro Sula Honduras; at Universidad Pedagogica Francisco Morazan.We are going to have conference, pizza, and ubuntu installation :D
Here is the wiki link https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HondurasTeam/Jaunty_Party

Also the same day, here at San Pedro Sula, at the same place. The Ubuntu Honduras LocalTeam is organizing the FLISOL (Festival Latinoamericano de Instalacion de Software Libre).

The link of the wiki https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HondurasTeam/flisol2009

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger   Get it now!
Discover the new Windows Vista