Announcement: Korea Team Jaunty Release Party

Schalk Neethling - OpenSource Release Feed info at opensourcereleasefeed.com
Sat Apr 18 13:45:49 BST 2009

Hi there JiHui and Dax,

I have added your release parties to the OpenSource Release Feed Jaunty
Parties Google Map:
http://opensourcereleasefeed.com/article/show/bouncing-like-a-jackalope-jaunty-release-parties

If anyone else want to contribute and have theirs added to the map, drop
me a mail with the details or simply comment on the article and I will
add it.

Thanks!
Schalk

JiHui Choi wrote:
> Hello, all
>
> I'm pleased to announce that the Korea Team(ubuntu-ko) will hold a
> Jaunty Release Party in Yeo-ui island park, Seoul on April 25th, 2009.
>
> We'd like to meet our people and celebrate the release of Jaunty
> Jackalope with some food and beverages in the greatest and beautiful
> park in Seoul.
>
> If you're in Seoul, please would be with us.
>
> * Date: April 25th, 2009
> * Time: 14:00 - 18:00 KST (UTC+9)
> * Tel: 010-3274-9975, 011-9069-9653
> * Location: Yeo-ui island park, Seoul, Korea
> * Map: http://maps.google.co.kr/?ie=UTF8&ll=37.522627,126.924448&spn=0.026072,0.045619&t=h&z=15
>
> For more information, visit here
> http://ubuntu.or.kr/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4721&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Kind Regards,
Schalk Neethling
President - Open Source Release Feed
www.opensourcereleasefeed.com

email: schalk at opensourcereleasefeed.com
phone: +27(0)12-546-8436
fax: +27(0)865122050
skype: volume4

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please contact the sender and please
delete all traces of this material from all devices.