LoCo official letterheads and other materials

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Tue Apr 14 08:29:10 BST 2009

2009/4/14 Nicholas Ng <nbliang at gmail.com>:
> Different countries may have different way of handling things. And as
> an approved team, I think it's good to follow proper procedures,
> Ubuntu CoC and trademarks rather than we simply design our letterheads
> or other official LoCo materials.

Have you seen https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BusinessCards which says:-

"Ubuntu members are entitled to Ubuntu business cards. Once you have
successfully completed the membership process, you will be added to
the list of members and are entitled to carry and use Ubuntu cards. "

So only Ubuntu Members should really have these cards. Otherwise
you're circumventing the Ubuntu membership process to allow
non-members to have/use them.

Cheers,
Al.
LoCo Council