LoCo official letterheads and other materials

Nicholas Ng nbliang at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 02:51:19 BST 2009

Guys,

Different countries may have different way of handling things. And as
an approved team, I think it's good to follow proper procedures,
Ubuntu CoC and trademarks rather than we simply design our letterheads
or other official LoCo materials.

Therefore, I raised this question and hope that someone with better
understanding of this issue (trademarks, etc) can answer our question
and shed some lights to others that may have same problem with us.

Cheers,

Nicholas Ng