LoCo related OpenWeek sessions

Joe Smith yasumoto7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:02:20 BST 2009

Nick Ali wrote:
> With OpenWeek coming up soon, it would be helpful to have sessions
> covering LoCos.
>
> Are there any topics that LoCos think should be covered? Leading like
> a LoCo? Organizing and running release parties / install fests?
> Promoting LoCos?
>
> nick

It might be helpful to have a session about running events (such as an
exhibitor booth at a conference, or putting on a bugjam). Generally
getting some solid tips about in-person events for everyone to use. I
feel like there'd be enough content to put it into a session, and would
provide a good opportunity for people to ask questions and get motivated
to hold events.

Joe Smith
Ubuntu California