LoCo related OpenWeek sessions

Dmitry Agafonov agafonovdmitry at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 21:43:15 BST 2009

> I think something on what resources are available to help promote
> LoCos would be useful.  The marketing team artwork, spread ubuntu, and
> UWN are all under utilized.

Please make available _translatable_ marketing materials, please. :)
SVG, XCF or OD* sources not PNG or PDF, which are always good, but only for
english-speaking countries.

It would be nice to have a team-driving software in native languages. We are
trying to utilize launchpad for LoCo projects,
but it is difficult for many active members, because of their poor English.