Setting up a LoCo Planet

David Giard swe3tdave at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 23 13:22:35 BST 2008

Hi,

There is more than one way to do this but, i think you are looking for
the subdomains module. http://drupal.org/project/subdomain

If it doesn't do exactly what you want, tell me, i can try to modify it
for your needs.

For the aggregator, i modified the activitystream module, the only thing
you need to do, is to put "Planet" in the settings instead of "Activity
Stream". What is cool about this module is that each user can configure
their own feed. I will probably modify it further to add some missing
feature but for now, it works... It is included in the latest release of
Ubuntu LoCo Tools for Drupal.

https://edge.launchpad.net/loco-drupal/+download

Have Fun! ;)

David Giard