Loco support

Fabian Rodriguez magicfab at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 22 10:51:28 BST 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 5:35 AM, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> I don't think a new team is necessary to improve collaboration between
> local teams. We already have great facilities in place for this: this
> list, the wiki pages (which are pretty good, actually) and a council.

I think what is more urgent is to have localized resources.
Latin-american teams are organizing around new teams like this one:
https://edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-centroamerica

We've found many new teams take a lot of time to become effective as
all (or most) current resources are available and maintained in
English only. Of course LP being in English only doesn't help.

A new team would certainly be in order as this list is supposed to be
for official contacts only but many more people are involved in making
a team succeed.

Cheers,

Fabian
ex-ubuntu-co lead
ubuntu-qc lead
ubuntu-sv, ubuntu-gt and ubuntu-hn helper
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FabianRodriguez