Loco support

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 22 10:35:10 BST 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)
<jonathan at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Below is a link to a Brainstorm entry, where a team should be formed to
> support loco teams and facilitate greater collaboration between LOCO
> teams. Please vote it up if you believe it could add value to your loco:

I don't think a new team is necessary to improve collaboration between
local teams. We already have great facilities in place for this: this
list, the wiki pages (which are pretty good, actually) and a council.

All that needs to be done is to keep encouraging people to use these
resources and collaborate more by sharing their initiatives and
pooling ideas/code.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org