Using wiki.ubuntu.com for local team

Rubén Hubuntu hubuntu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 22:16:37 BST 2008

I believe it should be ok. Many teams I know of do it that way,

One tip: The Ecuador Team has it own site  but we use the Ubuntu Wiki.
One idea could be to invite users of your site to use Launchpad's
OpenID services to log in to the site (applies to drupal, wordpress,
joomla or whatever you use) and then using the Ubuntu Wiki should not
be that hard (since they all would already have a LP account).

Just a thought...

Good luck with the change :)

Regards, Rubén.
Https://launchpad.net/~huayra