Mailing lists

Savvas vicedar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 17:58:41 BST 2008

> The other issue is legit messages being sent to the spam folder.
> Atleast once a week I have to check gmail's spam folder to filter an
> assortment of list mail and -owner spam sitting there.

That's not related with the spamassasin, that's the bad outcome of
community actions, I believe that someone in your list keeps pressing
the "report spam" button, thinking that you are spamming them while
they can't figure out how to unsubscribe.
You just have to keep pressing the "Not spam" button until the gmail
developers notice the problem :)