Mailing lists

Vid.A vid at svaksha.com
Thu Oct 9 17:28:53 BST 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 8:33 PM, Savvas <vicedar at gmail.com> wrote:
> There's an active spamassassin from what I can see sometimes that
> filters some of them, but it doesn't always work.
> The owners of the mailing lists can and will be spammed since their
> address is shown at the subscription page :)

The other issue is legit messages being sent to the spam folder.
Atleast once a week I have to check gmail's spam folder to filter an
assortment of list mail and -owner spam sitting there.

Maybe gmail's spam filter see's a known spammer and filters it but why
does it mark other list mails as spam? but shouldnt the spam-assassin
filter the headers for list mail appropriately ?

--
Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||