Team Report!

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Thu Nov 27 13:06:44 GMT 2008

Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much for sending this email!

Can you add a cron job for sending this email to the list every month ?

I think it can be useful for those of our who did not create a reminder
for themselves .

Kindest regards,
Adi
În data de Lu, 24-11-2008 la 09:11 +0100, Daniel Holbach a scris:

--
Adi Roiban