Ubuntu for Libraries

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 20:57:17 GMT 2008

That takes care of most of the functionality.

But... I think it'd be much better if users were identified properly.
Only then can you use cups to control printing and other interesting
tools such as finding out how much time someone has pent a year.

You could also offer a paid service to hold a certain amount of
someone's files. I know places that do this, it might not work for
libraries though.

Regards, Martin Owens