Ubuntu 8.10 release party held in Tehran/Iran

Mehdi Hassanpour mehdi at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 18 10:07:17 GMT 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 12:32 PM, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <
jonathan at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Isn't the pictures on teh bottom of
> http://wiki.ubuntu.ir/IntrepidIbexReleaseParty from the release party?

Yes, you can see photos and posters there... Daniel, I'll be more than
thankful if you write about it on the planet or fridge :-)

> I was thinking it would make a nice story for the Fridge :)
>
> Mehdi, could we do an interview with you for the fridge?

Awesome :-), this will be a great chance for me and other locos to talk more
about what's happening inside locos and what people do in Release Parties
around the world...

Cheers,
--
|_|0|_|   Yours Sincerely, Mehdi Hassanpour
|_|_|0|   http://ImPersian.com