Team Member Participation

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 08:08:12 GMT 2008

Neil,
What many teams do is to simply mark people as inactive members.  This
doesn't necessarilly hurt anyone's feelings, but keeps records of previous
members and makes it easy for them to become contributors to your LoCo's
activities again without much hassle.  Simply put a clause on the wiki site
that inactive members result from 3 months of inactivity, or something to
this effect.

Hopefully that helps!

Cheers,
David Overcash