Team Leadership

Tony Yarusso tonyyarusso at gmail.com
Sun May 4 00:52:40 BST 2008

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Neil Coetzer <nit006.5 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm currently the contact for the Zimbabwe Team which was formed last
> year. Up to this point, we have not had an elected Team Leader in place. I
> have recently been nominated by one of the other team members to take on
> BOTH positions, as Team Contact AND Team Leader. Can anyone tell me if this
> is acceptable or if there are any reasons why I should turn down a double
> nomination? I have so far been unable to find a reference to this on the
> wiki, so any input would be appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Neil

I don't see a problem with it.  In fact, our team is currently operating
without anyone carrying the title of "leader" - contact is sufficient, which
I think allows others to feel more willing to take on leadership tasks
themselves as well.  In short, whatever fits your team.

--
Tony Yarusso
http://tonyyarusso.com/