Best Practices: Getting the word out?

Jad/Hakam madi Jad at Ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 23 19:42:05 BST 2008

Only if we could clone you Daniel, the world would be a better place.

The thing is every loCo team has a different experience, team
expertise and interest and it's not always easy to get a LoCo team
joining what the big international community doing or arranging to do.

although Jordan team is getting more members day by day but we still
at phase of explaining what is FLOSS, what is Linux and how to use
FLOSS / Linux as an alternative so joining a global bug jam is
something we can dream of to do next year but not this one at all.

I believe the message is delivered and well heard but the problem lies
in the response and actually the ability to response.