Legal entity - part 2.

Søren Bredlund Caspersen soeren.b.c at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 11:24:05 BST 2008

Hi again everyone.

There seemed to be a bit of interest in the aspect of turning LoCo
teams into legal entities. So I would like to keep you all up to date,
and invite you to take a look at what the Danish Team is working on.

At the Community Council meeting last month the council was open to
the idea, but would like at more specific proposal. Since then we have
been working on such a proposal. It can be seen here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DanishTeam/Møder/UbuntuDKsomForening/CCSvar

My hope is that we can have it finalized for the next CC meeting on
the 17th of this month. If the CC accepts our proposal we hope to be
able to help other teams going through the same process. We might even
be able to make a generalised guide that would just need to be
adjusted to local laws and customs. However for now the page linked
above is meant to be a specific proposal for how the Danish Team might
go about this process.

Feel free to comment - feedback is more than welcome.

When we present the page to the CC I will do my best to keep this list
updated on their response.

Kind regads
Søren