Can't install 8.04 on my Acer Aspire 5050 5430 why?, Help.

Boyan Djumakov bdjumakov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 13:30:42 BST 2008

Hello there!

I hope not to sound bad but isn't this a loco contacts list? I mean
for urgent situations there is #ubuntu channel on the irc.freenode.net
network, where real people help at the moment.

This is just not the right space for support issues.

Though, I'm not able to help you, really try in the IRC channel!

Good day,
Boyan Djumakov,
BG Team.