Everyone! LoCo Team Reports

Ian Lawrence vern at riseup.net
Thu Jan 31 14:05:26 GMT 2008

Hi,
I am the person who volunteered to do the reporting for the Mobile
team and I am part of ubuntu-br loco team.

The way I manage reporting is that I have created a mobile reporting page here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileAndEmbedded/ReportingPage
where weekly after our IRC meeting I submit all status reports from
team members. Then around the 20/21 jono sends an email saying that
the reports are due and I copy/paste our report onto the main team
reporting page.
The community reporting has significant advantages for the mobile team
as we are globally distributed and have committed to a deadline to
have the new distro ready for hardy. We need to find out what has
happened in the last month and we need to find it fast so we use it as
much for our internal processes as anything else.
I think it could function in a similar way for a loco team

Regards
Ian

--
always code as if the person who ends up maintaining it will be a
violent psychopath who knows where you live.