Everyone! LoCo Team Reports

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Thu Jan 31 10:49:31 GMT 2008

On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 10:42:48AM +0000, Jono Bacon wrote:
> Indeed - although I recommend a process, feel free to directly edit the
> report if you want to. The key thing is getting content, not how we
> gather the content.

One potential issue with editing the page directly is thinking time.

With more teams editing that single page - especially with a specific
deadline, you're (IMO) more likely to get edit conflicts as every team
tries to get their reports in on time. If they copy/paste in then the
duration of the edit will be shorter than the "click edit, now.. what did I
do this month" which might be more likely if you edit it directly.

Just a though.

Cheers,
Al.