Everyone! LoCo Team Reports

Ivan Petrović ivan.petrovic at ipplusstudio.com
Tue Feb 5 17:02:39 GMT 2008

Just to raise my hand :)

Serbian LoCo is planning to make one presentation 23rd of this mounth at
the city of Leskovac, south-east Serbia. The presentation will have very
similar program to the presentation from last mounth in Belgrade when we
talked about Free Software, GNU/Linux, Ubuntu and usually tasks in
Ubuntu.

Cheers,
--
Petrović Ivan
Ubuntu LoCo Serbia Team Contact

У сре, 30. 01 2008. у 12:15 +0000, Jono Bacon пише: