Actual replies from rt at ubuntu.com?

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 14:40:05 GMT 2008

2008/2/15, Fabian Rodriguez <magicfab at ubuntu.com>:
>  I've added a link to past meeting logs from the CC meeting wiki page.

Thanks. For those interested, there's discussion about the topic in
the meeting at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/CC/20080111

The issues seem to be known (at least now, after that meeting), and
the basic conclusion is that the team is (still) overloaded, with both
internal Canonical and external issues. But for the ordinary LoCo
person, it just looks like nothing happens to requests and they go
unhandled for months - there was no solution offered to this in the
meeting as far as I see, other than asking around what could be done.

Also some discussion about a possibility of LoCo Council to address
some of the issues.

-Timo