Everyone! LoCo Team Reports

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) jonathan at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 4 11:40:32 GMT 2008

Hi Jono

Jono Bacon wrote:
> If  you would like a reminder email asking you to file your report -
> send me a mail with the email address of the person looking after
> reports for your team and I will add it to the email I sent out each
> month.
>
> I look forward to seeing your progress in the team reports!

This is just a short note from Ubuntu South Africa to let you know that
we still exist!

Not much have been happening recently. In the next month we plan to move
hosting, and move to new wiki software and set up a planet Ubuntu-ZA.
We'll have a meeting in Cape Town and Johannesburg (our two major
cities) over the next month.

In short, we don't have much to report for over the last period, but we
should have something more newsworthy to report for the next report cycle.

-Jonathan