Everyone! LoCo Team Reports

Efrain Valles efrain at ubuntu.org.ve
Fri Feb 1 14:30:29 GMT 2008

To my point of view, as long as there is something to report...
everything is cool. It doesn't matter if we follow the western calendar
or whichever calendar. just make sure you submit before the 22nd and it
should be fine...

Let's try it out. we can't say it doesn't work until we test build it...
(wait I am mixing my MOTU stuff now), try it I meant...

Cheers to all around the globe

--
Efrain Valles
Ubuntu-ve LoCo Team Contact