New Austrian Loco Team

Stiegler Philipp gateway at gateways-home.org
Tue Dec 23 13:34:52 GMT 2008

Hi folks,

cause our old leader decided to take the forum and use it for commercial
purposes we did a redesign of our whole group.

Our new leader is Wolf Rogner and the members of our core team are:

Thomas Petrucha alias xlazarus
Bernd Schlapsi alias brot
Bernd Essl alias b23
Philipp Stiegler alias gateway

We set up a new forum at http://www.ubuntu-at.org
Also there are plans to provide a wiki with informations about our LoCo
activities and online meetings/face-to-face meetings on a regular base.

Our IRC channel is located at Freenode and is named #ubuntu-at.
Every Wednesday there is a meeting on this channel from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
where the team listens to the feedback and helpful suggestions of our
community. Feel free to join this meeting.

We would appreciate your feedback and if you want your participation.

Best regards

The Austrian Loco Team