Presentation

billy am wickedpuppy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 15:33:57 GMT 2008

http://www.ubuntu.com/Presentations ...I got the page not found error.
You mean you are looking for info on ubuntu for presentation? such as
origin , founder , direction of Ubuntu , future of Ubuntu and so on?
Could you give us some specific info such as that? We could fill in
the answers for you along with the links about them so you could do
the presentation. But asking us for something standard won't help
much.

regards
Billy