Announcing the next Global Bug Jam

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Thu Dec 18 02:32:25 GMT 2008

My suggestions on the Bug Jam topic.

Have a 'Running a bug jam' meeting in early January to give people time to
prep a bit based off what they learn. Then a followup at the end of the
month or early February to catch follow up questions and deal with issues on
the way to the day.

About two weeks before have a series of IRC sessions on 5-a-day, triaging,
how to use launchpad and other topics as seen fit.

At the end of January I'm going to take a run at updating my 'Bug Report
Triaging' presentation (linked from the running a bug jam page). This will
allow for any updates to Launchpad to occur without my needing to update it
twice.